Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"but what's it worth ????? Why "$5", how did you arrive at that ? Why not $10, or $20, or why not 1 cent ?"

Why not $2.00? I see that ask as a level established by mms that are profesional traders in the financial world. They set the bid and ask from their experience and risk management strategies.

Additionally, $2.00 ( or there abouts ) would techically be a double top or a retracement.

And finally the $2.00 is based on my gut feelings that have formed from three factors: first is the SHM atmosphere that something is up and there is a strong posibility of a major event that has actually been planned for ( "Do you have a plan?" and an affirmative answer. Wish you were there then. Others can offer their take about the vib at the SHM), second is action of the stock with reguards to price and volume ( been there before, but with the first fact I am more inclined to think something is up than not /and I guess I should mention the very declarative Press Release pretty much saying we won the MH) and third the way $2.00 has been referred to over the years as somesort of benchmark or goal post (and now it is a "way out there" "CYA" asking price).

Call me optomistic, fine. But a hypester, I have not sold one share and have been in it for the long term. And yes I have bought more.

As to why one poster has stated a value of $5.00 they can answer with their own supporting facts.

And one last thought that anyone else can chime in about: if we did win the MH (or rather because we did win the MH?) how much is that worth? I mean how much will PTSC get from each license and how many licenses will be forthcoming ( if they are going to come )? Those are facts that might be more enlightening than any gut feeling of mine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply