Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: "If the ITC dismiss our case, we just file over again..", I think you fail

to understand the power position Moore himself is posturing towards, and possibly even could be manuvered into by others.

Moore for a long time has not been getting money from the previous companies we successfully licensed, so why should he expect he'll get money from DL resulting from these suits ?

Moore could hold MMP prosecution efforts hostage, or worse, by the legal assertion of his MMP ownership rights, and by his continued pressing to invalidate (for a number of claims) his agreement with DL for the licensing agency he says he only granted him.

I've written posts in the past which warned that there is a potential outcome where Moore, if he wanted, could stick it to both DL and PTSC, and go it alone to license the MMP, or even use the MMP as leverage to develop strategic industry relationships that would benefit Moore's current and future projects.

As far as I know ... no one, not Moore, not TPL and certainly not PTSC, wants to go on record about what the options are, or what Moore plans to do, if his legal Complaint against TPL succeeds.

Oct 10, 2012 12:25PM
Oct 12, 2012 03:23AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply