Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: "call ..(Cliff Flowers)" .. Your opinions are not "irritating", they're
Oct 10, 2012 12:25PM

"omg, so you're saying RG made those acquisitions without the full approval and support of the BoD"s?? really?".

If you are asking my opinion about what transpired at that point,, I would have to say ....Yes and NO..OR it depends..

As I view the POWER structure of Patriot, ,I conclude that there is ONE BOSS there and He has a conflict of interest,,that two of the BoD members are simply filling slots to satisfy the minimum legal requirements ,and to 'RUBBER STAMP' his decisions,,for which they are being amply compensated..

As for Cliff,,I feel that he is an EMPLOYEE and subject to replacement as soon as he --Developes a backbone-- and decides to object to whatever CJ proposes..(He doesn't seem to know how to operate in that environment and therefore he is coasting along).Kinda like that other CPA on our payroll..

Now as for Goerner,,He seemed to have more Corporate experience and was allowed more freedom to maneuver in his role as CEO,until he "TRIPPED"over himself with his San Diego buddies,,And was sent along his way..( I would venture to guess that he expected WRONGLY -that there would be a significant improvement in Patriot's fortunes,in the immediate future that he could count on to nurture his expansion plans)..Didn't happen...That old 'Counting your chickens before they hatched'-or that the eggs were even layed..

Anyway you should see where this is heading,so I will let you finish the story yourself..

Good luck!!!

Oct 12, 2012 03:23AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply