Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This messaging board has been ruined by a thought and opinion police who is dedicated to eliminate any opinion which doesn't fit to their perception/concept (of whatever...) - and you, ease, are one of the main actors, of course not to forget Brian, our PTSC legend...

But what really boggles my mind is the paradox of being a supposed shareholder (who can tell on an anonymous messaging board that you and your buddies really own shares in PTSC?) and simultaneously concentrating on the negatives of this company.

I've said this years ago when Ron tried to unite shareholders against the company:
Show me what the company did illegal (alleged bad management is not illegal, sad to say it's quite common in normal business) and then show me a legal way to get rid of those responsible...well, still waiting after seven years for a concrete proposal from your side.

You all are just broken records, adding nothing new to the "discussion" about this company - and never let's forget about this - it's an OTC company being in one of the most difficult business areas, the IP industry.

We know this is a gamble and even with a minimum of business experience you all should be aware that this game is nearly completely independent of a management team - it's all about juridical enforcement. Especially in the last four years PTSC has been totally dependent of the outcome of the USPTO, judges and now the ITC.
Forget all your blabla about what a Superman Hero CEO could have done with PTSC - we didn't have one and there aren't many available for some hundred thousands per year.

My advice to you for the next time:
Read some articles about patents and the chance of getting money out of a patent and as soon as something substantial happens with PTSC I'm happy to discuss it with you.
But before then ... leave it alone.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply