Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: The BOD did take this up to $7.00 in the Mid 90's you know

colloidalsilveratoms,

ptsc was an entirely different company then. ptsc had an engineering crew, products and products being developed and a much lower outstanding share count. java and the compatibility of our chip technology was the driving force in the stock price. PTSC was NOT a company comprised of only a BOD, as it has morphed into today. i have been in this since 1995 and this is not the same company as it was then. Not saying this is good or bad, u can draw your own conclusions.

i agree 100% with the what qcduck wrote.....i am optimistic in where we are today but my optimism is guarded. PTSC needs to perform.

The current PTSC, the BOD, has its history....and most of it is not positive. Whatever the reasons/excuses given, it is what it is and the reality is a stock price that has dropped from $2.50 to the dime range. Could the BOD have done more to support the stock price during the fall.? I think they could have but they came across during these tough times as being arrogant and gorging themselves with outrageous pay compensation and bonuses while ignoring the will and votes of the share holder as the stock price collapsed.

i dont trust the BOD...plain and simple. I do see value in the MMP, not in the people that manage it. my hope is that these latest ruling open the door to a more consistent revenue stream. my fear is that the BOD/TPL will find a way to expense the revenues and PTSC will keep enough to keep the compensation train rolling for the BOD.

we are at another PTSC crossroad.

teremoto

Dec 09, 2012 07:46PM
Dec 09, 2012 07:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply