Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm somewhat new to posting here, but not new to PTSC (been in it since 1999). My old handle was mark78, and I think I've posted here around the time when the board moved over from RB back in 2002.

Anyway, just wanted to say what a disappointment it is that folks here have disbanded, and more or less, pushed out. It's a bummer to not see Ronran and Biajj posting anymore. My opinion is that their posts were both (painfully at times?) honest, and accurate. Ronran, in particular, I'm sure, chewed up a lot of personal time to help others understand.

Ease, I2007, Huntington, lamburts, et al, I (and others I'm sure) value what you bring here, and hope it continues.This is a pivotal time for what a lot of us have waited a decade for (or at least since the 2006 run). I wish others such as Ronran and Biajj would re-consider their silence.

Enough of the sopa box. My reason for posting is that I wanted to contribute an article I found interesting regarding MSJ's in the ITC:

"Let's call the whole thing off: summary determinations on the rise in Section 337 investigations" http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=d40a17f0-1ac5-4cd3-82ce-07ad57343f72

-jb530 (aka m78)

New Message
Please login to post a reply