Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Latest filing has high priced consultant being added to Respondents

<<"... I would agree. It appears as though this expert is being brought in to mitigate any damages that might ensue from our complaints. I cannot think of another reason for him to be present."

Did something change?
I thought ITC is limited to an import embargo.
Damages etc don't come into play at ITC, do they?
Except maybe if ITC monitors or "advises on" settlement terms?>>

Nothing changed...Outside consultant may have been brought in to counsel the Respondents individually, and/or as a group, if similar grouped Respondents within a specific industry exist, as to the Respondent's financial exposure alluded to earlier i.e. near term, long term, based up individual products deemed infringing by Gildea and provide additional financial advice to quantify settlement parameters to individual Respondents.

Judge Gildea does not award monetary damages, only identifies products and/or families of products which infringe based on his assessment of the Complaintant's allegations. Furthermore, I would speculate, Outside Expert may provide "Expert testimony", if called upon at trial, to argue Respondent's could not possibly infringe based on X,Y, & Z.........We shall see..Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply