Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: HTC 10 Million and Possible Substantive Ruling Impact

Hi Ease, your post caught my attention. You are leading me to a very interesting thought: HTC made 8,33 billion revenue and you said - my math says the same - that .125% are app. 10 million (10,412,500). This brings me to the, for me plausible idea, that they have to pay this per year! You can't demand something from actual business figures in reference to former business years, that's my opinion but I don't understand anything of the licensing business at all.

That would lead me to just one conclusion: We have to look back at every single year of HTC revenues and calculate the .125% and sum it up. That would be huge. Maybe the tiers mean how many infringing products the company has. Tier 8 would mean complete product list infringes and tier one just one product or so. Please correct me if my thinking goes into the wrong direction.

Just my opinion and corrections are not welcome :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply