Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Why split hairs on secondary matters and ignore the life or death of the 336 our
If you read the ITC Staff's recommendation of non-infringement, there were two central arguments, 1) the reliance on an external crystal and 2) the variability of the ring oscillator. The Staff and Judge Gildea found no infringement was proven. At the NDoC, the argument has shifted, I believe, solely to the second topic of variability of the ring oscillator. The PLL is used to minimize the variability of process and temperature variations in a ring oscillator. I'm not sure how voltage is going to be argued and is something I don't fully understand in terms of the legal positioning. On the face of it, one would think you could argue the control voltage coming from the PLL is voltage going into the ring oscillator and therefore the ring oscillator varies based on that. After reading the exhibits by TPL opposing the MSJ, there doesn't appear to be a focus on the control voltage. There are conversations about the supply voltage so I'm not sure how that will play out. If anyone knows or has an opinion, please put it out there.
Sep 11, 2013 11:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply