Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Pacer Rulings on Addendum and TI Motion to Quash (this is addendum ruling only)
This is the order re HTC's emergency motion to add to the jury instructions. It doesn't say specifically what will be added. It appears to me that it is understood that is the case for the patent. I do not see anything that says it does not rely on an external crystal clock generator or control signal. It just says to exclude any external clock used to generate a clock signal like Magar and Sheets. I think we are ok with that. TI's motion was denied. <<<<>>>>. Before the court is Plaintiff HTC Corporation and HTC America, Inc.’s (collectively “HTC”) Emergency Motion for Addendum to Jury Instructions. The parties appeared for a hearing earlier today. After considering the parties’ arguments the court rules as follows: The court’s final jury instructions will instruct the jury that the terms “entire ring oscillator variable speed system clock” (in claims 1 and 11), “entire oscillator” (in claims 6 and 13), and “entire variable speed clock” (in claims 10 and 16) are properly understood to exclude any external clock used to generate a signal.1 1 See Docket No. 513 at 11. Case No.: 5:08-00882-PSG ORDER
New Message
Please login to post a reply