Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Earlier today I sent a letter to Cliff asking him to please communicate to shareholders exactly what the plan is for moving forward. Wasn't it Cliff who told shareholders at the annual meeting that he has the experience and expertise to ensure that a PR campaign will be forthcoming should we get a verdict of non infringement? (Perhaps not in those words exactly but something to that effect).

Frankly, I was surprised to see a PR from Patriot without Alliacense having put forth their own announcement. Is Patriot still supposed to get approval from Leckrone before issuing any kind of press release? Maybe, just maybe our BoD has had enough of DL and his clan. I hope so. I agree with Marc, Patriot needs a fresh start.

I would love to see Brian, Ron, Stan Caplan or Jim Otteson as the third member of PDS. If Carl doesn't have the brass balls to stand up to DL once and for all, then I know that any one of the others mentioned do. I do know that the first three have the experience in running a business, not to mention some solutions for moving this company in the right direction. Otteson appears to have access to all the experts needed to structure better licensing deals than DL or PDS . DL needs to sit in the corner, turn up his hearing aid, listen to self help tapes and just color. Let someone else structure the deals, bring in the money and send him his %. Stop the extra payments "for his part in structuring the deals."

Patriot needs to revamp their website and they can start by getting rid of any reference to Crossflo Data Sharing Solutions. Why draw attention to another bad decision by the BoD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply