Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: When will we see a pacer... TW- BaNosser, ads..

Oct 04, 2013 05:15PM
Oct 04, 2013 09:13PM

BaNosser,

I hear you and agree. I would like to point out that there was a change of attitude in the last PR. It certainly seemed much more shareholder friendly than previoius PRs. Biajj also said that there seemed to be a change in BoD members that he spoke with during the trial. He also pointed out that "they had been stuck"--which probably limited the amount of communicatioin with us. Up untill yesterday, we were not even sure that our doors would even be open for business next week. As soon as the verdict was delivered, CF got a PR out to the news media--I am hoping that what he told SH's at the last mtg will ring true and he will start the "PR machine". This investment has been hard on all of us, we have felt insult after insult and it not going to be easy to trust again. IMHO, many investors will leave if we can not rebuild that trust. I guess that we wait for them to prove themselves now. Our next report is due out on the 15th, if I remember correctly--maybe we will get some insight to a new gameplan. GL, ads

Oct 04, 2013 10:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply