Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Oct 04, 2013 05:15PM
Oct 04, 2013 09:13PM

Oct 04, 2013 10:58PM

108 Licenses to date. Was this a number that was revealed in testimony, or in a filing? How confident are you in that number based on the source.

Based on my count, we have 101 licenses BEFORE Kyocera, Amazon and Acer, which would bring us to 104. That means there may be 4 licenses that have been consumated but not announced since the quarter ending May 31, 2013.

I look forward to the upcoming 10q to see what PTSC has to say about these licenses and whether they belong in the license revenues that will be included in the 10q or whether they will be part of the next 10q. If the latter, I'm hoping we'll get some aggregate revenue announcement as part of the subsequent events section. If that number is sizeable, it could have game chaning pps implications.

Time will tell, but I think with the 10q upcoming, and the possibilities of ITC revisitation (once the shutdown is resolved), and additional licensing coming in from non-litigants, I'm hoping we'll begin to have a more robust PR schedule in the upcoming weeks and months. I'm not bothered that we haven't heard anything more since Thursday, but as the 10q is revealed, and depending how that is framed and PR'd, I will be either encouraged or discouraged at that point. Until then, any positive step is a welcome, but not necessarily expected milestone, IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply