Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: ease & biajj / Re: Layman Apple Corrective Action Plan ...

According to this story, the top 10 largest mobile phone manufacturers in order are:

1. Samsung - Unlicensed
  2. Nokia - Licensed for $20.95M
  3. Apple - Licensed for $960K? plus?!
  4. ZTE - Unlicensed
  5. LG - Unlicensed
  6. Huawei - Unlicensed
  7. Blackberry - Licensed for some portion of $10.43M (split over 8 companies/licenses)
  8. Motorola
  9. Sony - Licensed for some portion of $20.95M (I've heard perhaps $10M was Sony's portion)
  10. HTC - Licensed for $950K (& Counting?)

If HTC at $10M was for only the $8B in products over 5 years and is considered conservative, then I'll have to rethink my position, but based on who we signed and for what, even with the tier escalation, and the hassle factor of litigation, it seems like $10M for HTC would have to cover all products over entire life of patents to be "conservative". Was that the argument, or was that valuation presented as applying just to the specific products we included in the lawsuit?

http://spotonlists.com/technology/top-10-biggest-mobile-phone-manufacturers-in-the-world-2013/

New Message
Please login to post a reply