Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: ease & biajj / Re: Layman Apple Corrective Action Plan ...
According to PTSC's PR -----"We are gratified that the jury correctly decided that HTC's accused products infringe the '336 patent," stated lead trial attorney Jim Otteson of Agility IP Law, LLP. "We know that microprocessor technology can be daunting for lay people to understand, but the jury obviously worked hard to come to the right decision. And we also know that many other companies' products (and many other HTC products not at issue in this case) work the same way as HTC's infringing products. So that should give everyone something to think about." ----- So based on the above snippet, the HTC damages were calculated on 8 billion in revenue corroborated by the Stephen Prowse expert testimony. Now I believe I read in the Pacer that the infringment was for 2006 to about 2011. And Jim O talks about many other HTC products infringing. I think your original calculation based on 8 billion for some HTC products is more apllicable. Good luck to us! Now open the gosh darn government so the ITC can reopen and we can read filings. Get Bradshawless to speak in the HOR. The Reps will get annoyed after 10 minutes and just reopen the government and we'll all be "happy, happy, happy!" as the "blond bomber's" predessor at Louisiana Tech says ...
New Message
Please login to post a reply