Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Does anyone know if Chuck Moore has first rights to take back his 50% of MMP as a result of a TPL bankruptcy? If so, it might help PTSC and Chuck join forces. I doubt Chuck himself wants the hassle of marketing/licensing his 50% by himself. I would think he is far more interested in GreenArrays, happy with Otteson for litigation and would just need to be sure the preparation for litigation is in good hands. The latter would be a mix of reverse engineering product (now light work, I expect, if the products include Qualcomm or TI cores) and assessing damages/fees. With the public exposure now of the core (no pun!) issues of '336 and details of arguments for and against at both ITC and NDoC maybe another company could be more easily found to replace Alliacense (or maybe Alliacense would continue if they were professional and worked for a fair fee billed directly to PDS with no Leckrone mark up).
New Message
Please login to post a reply