Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"My point being if Thursdays decision is the only event we will have for months to come then I would have liked the company to help the momentum and give shareholders a better price to exit if they were so inclined."

Toxic I hear ya, but IMO that would be a short sided strategy and would only further hurt the credibility of PTSC management. Their job is to monetize the MMP asset and increase shareholder value, not create small windows of exit opportunity for the few. I believe what is being discussed by the likes of Lamberts and Brian (whether one likes or dislikes either one of them) IMO is the correct course of action. That being simply... that now that we have achieved/reached the historical point of validation, the focus should be on positioning ourselves correctly so that we can maximize the value of our MMP asset. I feel good about where we are today...much better than I did just a few days ago. It has been a long time since I could say that. What I can't say is how much the MMP is worth. I would like to see this HTC game played out, and then I expect some guidance by PTSC management on future game plan and estimated value of what we own. Hang in there.

Congrats everyone!

Pirates down 0-2. C'mon Bucs...win and come to L.A. to get slaughtered. LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply