Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I cannot take any more of the constant chipping away at my dreams, my hopes, and my decision to invest in PTSC. We had good news just a short while ago! I would like to be able to stay at the top of the hill for more than a second to appreciate the view?

May I suggest that if there is nothing helpful and concrete that we can say to help move our situation forward, perhaps we can share some of our frustrations with like-minded posters through the PM. I know this a free discussion board, but it's amazing how a drop of toxic water can poison the whole well!

Please, let's just ease up a little with the negativity.

I am so grateful to those of you who post real information ...Laurie, Ron, BaNosser, Nan0bits, and so many others. This information has kept us in the loop, not in the dark.

Many of us feel totally helpless and desperate for positive news. Many of us are deeply invested in this stock and are praying for GOOD NEWS.

Cherry

New Message
Please login to post a reply