Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
IMO, they are arguing domestic industry because they can. I wouldn't read too much into it. I'm still interested from hearing from those who advocate sitting tight and doing nothing and how confident they are the SP will go up? Or what the end game is if we lose at the ITC. Again, I will say there is plenty of money in the PTSC coffers to pay the BOD for many years going forward. I have no problem with that at all. The problem I have is Leckrone and what his grand design is and will PTSC only be throwin scraps to languish at these levels over the next couple years if we lose at the ITC. That is death by a 1000 cuts. I can understand waiting until the ITC renders its final decision. But IMO unless Leckrone provides more transparency PTSC should do something to stop the gears, but that can also be undone. There are the legal hurdles, which are fairly well understood, then there is the Leckrone hurdle that is invisible and continually moving. Is there anything that can be done.
New Message
Please login to post a reply