Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: ITC Review Granted Should be Looked at and sold as a WIN!

I hope that PTSC/TPL have their review request granted at the ITC. IF that does happen, then I hope that we take the position that it, in itself, is a WIN, and PR it with as much positive buzz as we can without overstepping the bounds or spiking the football so to speak.

Doing so, and PR'ing it correctly, will add pressure to both the hold outs as well as on the ITC as framing it in conjunction with the NDoC verdict and making THAT the news, will cause the ITC to look bad should they still stick with Gildea's ID.

Additionally, if we get the review granted, we should concentrate hard on getting as many of the small fries, and perhaps one of the large fries (LG or Huawei) to settle before the final determination is made. In that way, we eliminate a large part of the politics, and I would think, in fact "flip the field position" in that regard, as the argument and political pressure would now be on the ITC to impose import bans on the last hold outs to level the field with those who DID license. The harming the public argument would be out the window as more of the gang of 9 are licensed, as they can now be added to the ranks of those supplying the public with the goods that the remaining hold out companies can't due to import bans.

October 24's announcement, IMO, should and may well be a game changing event IF the review is granted, and we take advantage of the opportunity to publicize it and trumpet the strength it provides us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply