Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Correction / Re: ITC Review Granted Should be Looked at and sold as a WIN!

Looks like the previous poster's post regarding the ITC review decision coming out on 10/24/13 was not referencing our ITC proceedings but another. So my reference to 10/24 announcement should be ignored. The rest of the post is still applicable though.

Additionally, it appears as though the review decision date will be delayed (tolled) by the 16 days the government was shutdown per the referenced link. That would put a decision due on November 6th or 7th unless we see a similar announcement to the one posted earlier for our case no. 337-TA-853. Those projected dates are based on the assumption that the decision would typically be due 45 days after the initial determination was issued, and not the date we appealed. I believe I read somewhere (besides PTSC's 10q), that the actual ID issue date was the governing date. Corrections welcome.

http://www.usitc.gov/documents/shutdown2013plan.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply