Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: ITC: Respondents' Joint Statement... Ron: great post!

Hopefully, our story will chime like the movie about the gentleman that invented the wiper blades against Ford - but with a different result. Unfortunately, however, his win was somewhat hollow as he lost his family, job, and money in the process (until his win).

Utimately, this is my fear that we are not able to profit from our win with the time that we have left. The more you know about the system the more you have suspicisions about it being corrupt (not unlike politics...you can keep your plan and doctor if you want to).

In many ways I feel as though we have been wronged on many sides - the infringers, the courts (not the jury), the BOD (dare I say it), and (last but certainly not least) DL.

Come on ITC get your head out of your arse, grow a pair, and do the right thing...show all that innovation is not dead and that IP / patent rights still actually means something in America. If we are a serial "troll", HTP should be on death row for their open and serial theft of IP.

Nov 05, 2013 03:16PM
Nov 05, 2013 04:06PM

Nov 06, 2013 01:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply