Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: You have to laugh at the excuses some continue to promote
Jan 10, 2014 08:44AM

The excusers and revisionists always come out of the closets anytime fingerprints lead to the BOD's decisions, actions and inactions which damaged company potential and negatively impacted our business operations and stock price.

You need to go back and relearn the factual history of the TPL/PTSC joinder, and why TPL needed PTSC every bit as much (if not more) as PTSC needed TPL. You also need to honestly ask yourself why PTSC knowingly and willingly placed themselves into an "unequal", subservient, and weak contractual position with TPL via the ComAg in 2005, and less so again in 2012.

Moving on to something else you wrote...

"The MMP has brought in more than $300mio despite Leckrone responsible for the licensing business ... "

This is will be the mantra of the BOD if the company or stock price never recovers. To them, the BOD has already achieved success for PTSC ! It isn't about the Shareholders and at what price the stock might sink or achieve, but it's about the company going from Zero revenues to sharing $300M in revenues. This is the success they tout, indifferent to the millions that they lost, or any operational mismanagement, or failed leadership impact on investor confidence and our pennies stock price.

You also wrote:

"... and with the upcoming events (BK case of TPL, ITC and NorCal) there's a good chance the MMP will generate at least the same amount (all IMHO of course).

"I recommend reading Moore's declaration in the BK case which gives you a good idea how the inventor assesses his own invention moneywise".

I was disheartened to read Moore's declaration on the matter, because if "at least the same amount", or only $300M is what's left, once you take 20% off the top for Alliasence or their replacement or/and the legal team on contingency, and then you set aside TPL's half of the remaining amount, PTSC is only left with $120M, at most ! What good will that do for our company when we have 400M shares outstanding; not counting the adminstrative costs of running this public company. If you read Dan leckrone's Statement, he uses the potential recovery amount of "$100M or more", so that makes the above analysis even worse; and arguably, DL has more to gain strategically by inflating the future revenues of the MMP.

I do NOT like providing analysis that shows the weakness of PTSC's current position with regards Patent expiration or revenue generation and how that impacts the stock price, but when Duck and others post misleading and disingenuious statements in an attempt to whitewash the leadership failures of the BOD which have put PTSC stockholders in this disasterous situation, I'll continue to post the truth of the matter.

Jan 12, 2014 12:07AM
Jan 14, 2014 09:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply