Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

They were all in bed together during the pump and dump that swartz and pohl set up. Think about the amount of money swartz made with a runup from 3 cents to 2 bucks, it was a classic divy pump and dump set up by pohl.

All the insiders probably made a killing, except maybe leckrone but he may have dirt on all of them so the ptsc bod did anything to keep leckrone silent. After that pump and dump the game changed with leckrone taking charge of everything because he knew exactly what the ptsc insiders were doing.

That's the other reason that none of the ptsc bod hold shares in ptsc, that way they can say that they were not trading off the info. We all know that there are so many ways to get around that. Have acounts off shore, trade off the german markets, or maybe Swartz just told them all, go along with it and I will make you all rich.

Pohl sits or did sit on the pphm bod. I think Swartz placed him there.

This is about as dirty as it gets. wow. all in my opinion

New Message
Please login to post a reply