Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

There have been a number of postings bitching about there being no licensing in the recent past. For, me, i am glad there have been no new licenses. IMO, any license now would be made from weakness as far as PTSC is concerned. one. yes, the court battle was won, but it also showed the emperor to maybe not be as well dressed as we thought. two. The ITC case was lost. So as is, PTSC would be negotiating from weakness. Again, IMO, there is nothing to lose in the ITC appeal. And, everything possible needs to be done to shore-up the "court victory".

My best guess is that Atty O is calling the shots. (and i still believe that atty O is in a strange position having been hired by DL before he was hired by PTSC.) And, no proof, but my best guess is that Gloria is the king (should i say Queen) pin re calling the shots on the BOD. nb.

Feb 17, 2014 10:42PM
Feb 18, 2014 12:52AM
Feb 18, 2014 08:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply