Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Please note that one of two posts of mine (to which this replies) that I did not report , process and ignore was reported, processed and warning issued by Ron.

Ron report comment: "A violation based on pure stupidity and nonsense, and groundless accusations that are insulting toward another HL. This member's HL status should be removed."

You be the judge.

Also, note the irony. Brian's post which kicked off this flurry of posts was "A violation based on pure stupidity and nonsense, and groundless accusations" (though the accusation was indirect - based purely on an assumption by the guy that only talks facts). But, apparently per Ron, Brian's redundant post was fine and dandy, but mine (which certainly was not "groundless" or stupid) is a problem. Nothing like a level playing field....

Further, note that this comment contains insults towards another HL. Irony at its finest!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply