Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: @ PIC2021R: Re: I am a ptsc shareholder for more than 10 years ....

Hello PIC2021R,

do we know each other? Of course not, as far as I can remember?

So why do you construe your personal adressed hypothesis in that way you´ve done in your post?

Let me cite you:

"are you back already? I see you wish to attack the 'ptsc believers'. so you must not be one of them? So why show up? (again)"

etc. etc.

In a sense my question was a rhetorical one, but not in order to attack some "believers" than to revoke the breeding grounds of a redundant simple phrased dream of a high valued ip-messiah ...

If things would be so clear and easy, we would have had seen any kind of a serious try of a take-over at all ... from my point of view.

Why do you think bod-members buy shares of their company for their own account?

.... and why do you think we haven´t seen something like that in a remarkable dimension?

.... ´cause of "a big dog they have to feed"?

... a lot of us accepted a risk and paid a lot of hard earned money for a stock and a believe in the value of a strong mmp ....

Don´t you think, we would deserve a leadership which is comparatively determined in doing so?

No reason and no excuses for their ongoing lack of communication, their demontrated lack of confidence etc (imho)

GLTY,

ML

Mar 02, 2014 09:38PM

ML
Mar 03, 2014 02:27AM
Mar 03, 2014 10:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply