Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
"Swamy represents Core Flash interests? Unless PDS has somehow acquired TPL's interests in Core Flash, this isn't really true. Swamy represents the Creditors interests, meaning their pursuit of licensing of the MMP so that TPL gains funds with which to reimburse those creditors (including his company) effectively and ASAP.
IMO, it's pretty obvious that Swamy was selected by the Creditors, and the Judge blessed the selection. Of the creditors available for selection, was there a better choice? I doubt it. Swamy should be business savvy, and should understand the value of the MMP tech. This should translate to holding out for respectable licensing fees IMO."

Swamy is the counterpart to PTSC's CJ. Thus Swamy represents the interests of TPL/Alliacense/Leckrones, which include 50% od MMP plus 100% of Flash/Core. Come decision time, he will of necessity vote for what he feels or is told is better for T/A/L.

This is why it is essential to fill that third and independent seat at PDS with someone who is demonstrably independent (no skin in the game) and has integrity.
I do agree with your last two sentences above and which I underlined.
New Message
Please login to post a reply