Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Aug 19, 2014 02:44PM

You wrote: TPL and Patriot must agree on a third member.

But must they? Isn't that why the court got involved? You correctly point out that they could not agree, thus arbitration. That is why I am hopeful that a court and the CC will be able to "make PTSC and TPL" agree so to speak. And that the court and CC will find the right individual to make a viable PDS start moving again. That is what will be in everyone's interest, except for DL who seems to want everything-period! IMO, he will be dissatisfied unless he gets it all. That is not going to happen. Too many other more powerful entities are now involved. The curtain has been pulled aside. My biggest hope is that the court finds him in contempt and that he is as a result only looking at our progress from the outside. I just have to believe that all these intelligent, powerful and reasonably greedy people/entities are more savy than the huckster(s) that talked a good game to get us where we are today. GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply