Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Patents as Security to Swartz..You miss a strange & curious event @ the link

I'm not going to go back and look (I did, it's below), but my recollection of that filing indicates the date of the Release of the patents as Security to Swartz was in 2012 ...2012 ! ... huh ???

LOL, weren't those all those debentures holders, including Swarts, required to release their MMP Security Interest back to PTSC in 2005, as requisite to forming the PDS JV ?

Answer: yes.

7 years later... What did it take for PTSC to record Swartz's signed off release; and perhaps even secure the actual signed release document itself ?

I credit a pissed off and attentive Shareholder who complained and brought it to the attention of the company CEO. I believe there is even a dated letter to prove it.

What a joke.

https://www.google.com/patents/US5530890?dq=inassignee:%22NANOTRONICS+CORPORATION%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=HqJZVP6VOsyvyASAwILwDw&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAQ

Feb 10, 2012 AS Assignment
Effective date: 20120124
Free format text: RELEASE BY SECURED PARTY;ASSIGNOR:LINCOLN VENTURES, LLC;REEL/FRAME:027689/0067
Free format text: RELEASE BY SECURED PARTY;ASSIGNOR:SWARTZ PRIVATE EQUITY, LLC;REEL/FRAME:027685/0600
Owner name: PATRIOT SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, CALIFORNIA
New Message
Please login to post a reply