Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Congrats!! Can't believe the Pack choked, but nice work by the 'ducks to rally late. Gotta love Wilson! I'll even take loudmouth Sherman playing tough with the clipped wing the last few minutes. Beastmode came through big, but I gotta say his constant crotch grabbing makes him a PUNK, that can play football. I'll take Le 'Veon Bell over him any day.

Now that's how you win a game. No whining and complaining about calls. You make up for all the mistakes you made early in the game, by making the plays late. I hope that the 2005 cheese is now moldy enough that the whining will be forever gone.

Do us all a favor and prove that Bill Bellicheat is simply Marv Levy once you take his video camera away. Hard not to appreciate Brady, and I give him the credit for a great career, but I'll be happy to keep Terry Bradshaw and Barry Manilow...er....Joe Montana as the only 4-time SB Winning QBs. That is of course until Big Ben gets his next 2.

Go 'Ducks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply