Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Borredo, Greeneyes, Larry, Cherry, Good Evening!

Hey Oscar and Cherry......I must like  PA   as i am headed back there tomm......Up before your cows and it is a nice drive.........The drive home through Staten Island and then the Belt parkway is what i can do without......

I can't seem to find the sign that says please drive your old broken down junker on the Belt, because it is tow truck heaven there...

Born and raised in Brooklyn and rode the subways when i was 10....While the city is exciting give me 25 acres upstate NY or CT.....Just 70 miles north of NYC and you are in the woods/small MTS.....Long island is nice if you like to boat..........200 miles of shore line......While the traffic is heavy in calif, the LIE--the Long Island Expressway is called the worlds longest parking lot.......

PTSC do your thing......I will not have any more excuses for staying here....... 

Jan 10, 2008 05:35PM
Jan 10, 2008 05:55PM

Jan 11, 2008 04:08AM

Jan 11, 2008 04:32AM

Jan 12, 2008 07:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply