Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It's so nice to read your post!   I like your new home; it feels comfortable here.  It reminds me of my old neighbourhood where the kids used to play well together.

I can't believe the weather you are enjoying down there in Kentucky!  This is not fair.  We have had really strange weather; last week well below freezing temperatures, ice hanging from trees and roof-tops; this week, recording-breaking winds, fierce rain and thunderstorms - extremely unusual for this time of year.  Two tall pine trees fell in our back yard, fortunately missing the house and decks.   I'm moving to Kentucky.  I hear real-estate is cheap right now.  Sorry .... bad joke :-)  Don't get upset .. I rapped my own knuckles!!

I have to agree, it's been a bit depressing on the Discussion Board.  Too many people are ready to cry and complain.  All the positive stuff we've all talked about over and over again goes right out the window. 

Every person has a choice.  If one is so sure that PTSC is going to hell in a handbasket, get out now.  If you still have hope and faith, hang in and THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS.  Don't stand in the middle of the road crying and disrupting traffic.

By the way, how are your cows?  They seem to have the right idea; just mind your own business, eat the grass and watch the world go round.  Sounds good to me. :-)

Say hi to Linda for us.  Be good  ( if pos.).

Cherry

Jan 10, 2008 05:55PM

Jan 11, 2008 04:08AM

Jan 11, 2008 04:32AM

Jan 12, 2008 07:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply