Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: TK, thanks a lot. can I ask another?/Deb This is O.T. RIGHT?
Jan 12, 2008 02:50PM
Jan 12, 2008 03:01PM

Jan 12, 2008 04:30PM

yOU ASKED! Yes it was a penny stock.. There were many pumps at the time that it could be the next Qualcom..and also, almost everything you bought it those days went up because, and it was true irrational exhuberance!  It was crazy!  Most of the people that I have spoken to, and myself, bought in because of the patent potential..  I will give you another example...SUPG, that I purchased around $12..for me and my Mom.

Sold some at $31...Sold more for $51, then sold the rest for $72!  That was the best stock I have every owned and I thing they are in the $5.00 range today.  I have learned a lot of lessons.  That is why I only have two penny stocks left...edig and ptsc..I am much more confident in ptsc at this moment, however, having told you my past, why would anyone take my advice?  l.o.l   Good luck.  Just trying to answer your questions which I would never do on the regular board.

T.K.

Jan 12, 2008 06:03PM

Jan 13, 2008 08:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply