Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jan 12, 2008 02:50PM
Jan 12, 2008 03:01PM

Jan 12, 2008 04:30PM

As I recall the saga, it went something like this:

My first buy of EDIG stock was because of their association with INTL in the area of VTT/TTV (Voice To Text/Text to Voice). Well, that didn't materialize. During that time I spoke with an INTL employee who worked in that area and he said there is no way to reliably develop that idea. There was an irresolvable task related to homonyms (words that sound alike but have different meanings), Homophones (a homonym that sound alike and have different meanings but have different spellings), homographs (words that are spelled the same but have different meanings), and heteronyms (a homograph with the same spelling and have different meanings, but sound different). You can imagine the problem, but it was resolved to some degree and was used in their music player called the MXP-100. It was marketed to a very limited degree. Many of the people on the EDIG thread bought the MXP. I have one. It does respond to voice commands. Say the title of the tune you want to hear and the MXP would find and play it, for example.

Well, EDIG didn't do too well in marketing the MXP. I don't remember the exact time frame related to this product and the soaring of the EDIG stock, from the pennies up into the low twenty dollar area. The stock, rising rapidly, into the 20's was a shock to many. Whoever thought that would happen! It stayed in the 20's for awhile and then gradually dropped back down, down, down. Today it is at .125. You can check out their chart and see what I am talking about in regard to the rapid rise and then the decline.

Shareholder's were looking forward to a NASDAQ listing, and many were under the impression that that task was being pursued. Many thought, no need to worry about the share price, since it has to be $5.00 to get on the NASDAQ, and then it would work its way back up. Well, somewhere in this saga, EDIG was rejected and could not get the NASDAQ listing. The share price continued to fall.

There always seemed to be a carrot of one kind or another enticing shareholders to stay the course, and, many did.

Now, that is a sad story!

EDIG presently is engaged in a placing their [ eVU(TM) portable entertainment system features a multi-language customizable passenger-friendly interface and an industry-leading 20+ hours of continuous video playback from a single battery charge. eVU is available in either 7" or 8" high resolution LCD screen with 40 GB to 200 GB of rugged and reliable storage for many hours of movies, television shows, music, specialty programming and games. eVU is the smallest and lightest dedicated long play portable IFE product available today and integrates the latest in battery safety features through its removable "Smart" rechargeable high capacity battery pack.] Many airlines have purchased this product for their passengers to rent.

Now EDIG is engaged in pursuing patent infringement, similar to what PTSC is doing.

Hope this helps, and bear in mind there could be some mistakes in my recall.

Jan 12, 2008 06:03PM

Jan 13, 2008 08:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply