Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

ORE ST 27 USC 21

posted on Sep 26, 2008 10:05AM

Unbelievable game. Loved every minute of it. I always pull for the underdog, (unless of course LSU is playing and is not the underdog).

The play calling for Ore St. was suspect in the second half, though. The running game was awesome all night and with 3rd and 2 from about the 25 yard line of USC, the coach calls for a pass. This all happens with about 7 minutes left in the game. Heck, I would have attempted to get the first down with 2 running plays (used both 3rd and 4th downs). They could have ran more time off the clock by keeping possession of the ball and gotten better field position for a field goal. The score at that time was 21-14.

I'll bet billwilke and his GA Burldawgs are licking their chops right about now. Also, take note of 3 SEC teams in the top 5. Not bad. (That could all change at the drop of a hat as we saw last night). And considering the competition in the SEC, no team is safe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply