Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re - Cleanser

posted on Oct 27, 2008 09:21AM

Good for you! A little background. When I was young and full of piss and vinegar, I was a Democrat. I was in HS when JFK was shot. I voted for Dems thru Clinton's first term. I can say it was his lying to congress and learning more about he and his wife's background that started me on the road to Republicanism. The dems of my youth are not the same as the majority of the dems (left wing liberals) now. These people, in my opinion, have lost their moral compass. From the Hollywood set to the rabid leftys, they have moved from a party for the people, to a party about destroying the constitution. I don't want to belabor this post but I think, in the not to distant future, this country may see another civil war based on the founding ideas vs the new liberal agenda. I hope not, but just read the comments left by some on the news sites. They are scary on both sides.

You know ntp8, I've often wondered the same thing myself. As the country has become more and more polarized, I've wondered instead of there being a civil war between the Noth and South, that would would have a war between the Left and the Right.

By the way, as a Southerner, it was the War of Northern Aggression, not the civil war. :)

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply