Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 04, 2009 10:31AM
Oct 04, 2009 12:02PM
Oct 04, 2009 12:44PM
Oct 04, 2009 01:08PM
Oct 04, 2009 02:21PM
Oct 04, 2009 10:03PM

"Why is there a double standard about lieing coming from the left. Jsut about everything the left says is a lie, but that is always OK. Probably because we expect this from the left because morality waved bye bye to these idiots a long time ago. Obama said he was going to run an open government where Bills were put on the internet for everyone to see what is being voted on and what is in each bill. Turns out that is a lie and every attempt made by Republicans to require this is being voted down by the Democrat majority. Why is this? What is the left trying to hide"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because we are so use to seeing the way the press gives us information that it is unfortunately accepted by all. Lets face it our indoctrination to the left begins in Grammar school and if we make it thru college without being in program overload it is a miracle. Then we sit in front of the idiot tube and are programed again by the unrealistic Hollywood imagine of right and wrong, and bias reporting of events by the media. What ever happened to Brad and Jennifer fixing the problems in the middle east. I guess their divorce was the greater of the two issues. Thank God for Fox news. What I find truly amazing is that thru this whole process we find people who refuse to be programed into a bunch of dudly do rights who would rather find fault with America, give it away, and believe they are doing it for the greater good, when in fact all they are doing is lowering the moral bar.

How embarrassing would it be to be associated with an organization such as Acorn? Why isn't that question ever asked about the left in the conventual media? Where is the indignation and demand for our Heros caskets to be shown on T.V. now? Why has that issue gone away?(thank God it has) No demonstrating at funerals of our heros now? Why is it not reported on now? Why was the success of the surge a bad thing as Pelosi stormed out of a meeting during a great success of our military. Why was she mad? How pathedic. Now we need another surge, will we get it? Or are we trying not to do what George Bush would do? Lets worry about what is good for our troops and not play politics with a war. Will Pelosi get mad again? What an embarassing situation to be in. Why are we still in Gitmo, Miss Pelosi, Mr Obama? I thought that it was inhuman? Maybe we should pardon them and let them move in your neighborhood. It is a lot easier to critique than to do, apparently.

I hope we wake up and at least elect a balanced Congress. Is there another Ronald Reagan out there? Where are you when we need you? The bad guys are doing their dispicible things again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply