Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Don’t worry about that. I think the problem is the mob picked it up and ran with it. You took the time to follow up your findings with a phone call. That’s more than most of us have done. Thank you for your efforts.

Everyone wants to cut down the BOD. They are not exactly technically qualified for this company so it’s easy to get caught up with the rest of the pack. Many people want to complain about their actions or non actions, then when the BOD does something the pack has already figured out it is some ridiculously stupid move. They just brought in two people that have made some deals for big money. So, what’s wrong with that? The share price didn’t go up instantly. I give these people some credit. They have kept this company alive for two decades with little to no money. It would have been simple to go bankrupt, make a deal with the creditors and screw all the investors. Thanks to the board, I still have a chance to see a return on my money. They really don’t know how to break into the tech field so they have brought in some experts. They may not be the best BOD but they are our BOD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply