Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Feb 04, 2010 10:26AM

The next year she let me plant Christmas trees on her place and she realized how stupid she was and regreted building the fence.

I'm amazed that she actually was able to learn something on her own and see past her own ideology to the common senseness of your approach. It gives me just a slight trickle of hope that some liberals might possibly be saved.

My wife leans kind of left. Nothing extreme mind you, or I couldn't have married her. Anyhow, she can't understand why I feel the way I do about liberals. She get's very upset when I try to explain what an extreme danger they are to our country and our values. She feels that I hate them. Hate to me is a pretty strong word denoting a very strong emotion. I explain to her that I don't hate them; Although if I could hate anyone, it could be them. My anology to her is this: If you see a rabid dog coming down your neighborhood street and you know it is a danger to not only the chilrden in your neighborhood, but to literally everybody in the neighborhood. You can't reason with it; it's on a blind course of potential danger to everyone in the neighborhood due to it's sickness. It's not a "bad" dog; it's just sick. The humane and proper thing to do is shoot it; put it out of it's missery and thus protect the people in the neighborhood. There's no hate involved. If anything you feel sorry for the dog. But you can't let it hurt or destroy your neighborhood. I'm sure that's probably to extreme for some; but I'm not ok with liberals, in their sickness, trying to destroy my country and it's values.

- 67GTO

Feb 04, 2010 01:06PM
Feb 05, 2010 09:30AM
Feb 05, 2010 10:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply