Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Task force ends public input (Dismantling of the science-based fish and wildlife

Bushleague, you are welcome for the lecture and no, you didn't get it right. I doubt very much you actually appreciated my input.

There are people around the world who work many harder times harder than you and I for a few dollars a day Bushleague. If hard work were a guarantee of success these people would be millionares instead of eking out an existence. Don't allow an accident of birth fool you into thinking you did this all by yourself.

Also your taxes provide you many good things that would not be available to you without them.

Also though I am not religious myself I am a great admirer of Christ. His message was one of self sacrifice and he spent his life advocating for the poor. It does offend me to listen to those that subscribe to a political ideology that is based on selfishness and self rightiousness and contrary to everything that Christ believed in, to try and suggest they are somehow Christians. I hope you are not suggesting that you are one of those kind.

New Message
Please login to post a reply