Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Task force ends public input (Dismantling of the science-based fish and wild

"Also though I am not religious myself I am a great admirer of Christ. His message was one of self sacrifice and he spent his life advocating for the poor. It does offend me to listen to those that subscribe to a political ideology that is based on selfishness and self rightiousness and contrary to everything that Christ believed in, to try and suggest they are somehow Christians. I hope you are not suggesting that you are one of those kind."

Exactly right. You get a lot of that on this forum. Coming back here after a few days away to skim over posts and read the odd message here and there; this sums this forum up completely. I think another poster raised the question about the fundamental contradiction between what's espoused here by many so-called Christians and Christ's teachings. I don't recall that there was any coherent response.

New Message
Please login to post a reply