Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

A few points to make in response:

You're blaming shareholders for not being able to understand the issues and challenges with Crossflo?! And for not proactively complaining about them?! Is this based on the volumes of information disclosed by PTSC, or on all the DD Felcyn wishes we knew she and the BoD did? Seriously?! Acquisitions are not the problem, PTSC's acquisitions, negotiations and management thereof apparently are. It shouldn't be an either/or, black or white issue. Just because PTSC has flailed with the M&A process, doesn't mean it's a wrongheaded approach. It simply means they screwed up. Hopefully they can still fix it. The problem is, based on the successes exhibited over a body of work, I, nor apparently the market in general, have little expectation that they can.

Please show me a post where I said I should be placed on the Board? Or where someone else said that about themselves? In the case of me, you can't, and in fact, and in concert with your last comment, I'm to busy executing my own business responsibilities (successfully I might add) that I wouldn't have the time and frankly, based on PTSC's business sector and needs, there are far more appropriate people than me, and for that matter, than Johnson, Felcyn and Falk to serve on the BoD. Based on the forensic analysis of what PTSC has done, I certainly know I would have made different decisions, and expect the results would have been much better, but the point I've always made is that these people have well earned their dismissal due to their performance. I have no doubt others could do better, and still others might do worse, but the window of possibilities is far narrower for the latter than the former.

With respect to the dividend to M&A change, are you so naive to think that change came from the outcry of shareholders, and not because Swartz was, relative to his prior status, largely out of shares when the dividend policy ceased. If that's what you believe, especially in light of the way the dividend issue was handled, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

As for utter disregard for perception, I'm amazed that you can volley that accusation at posters, when you consider PTSC's communication strategy, BoD constitution, BoD and management renumeration, etc. I'd say you have your targets mixed up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply