Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Breaking.... Zimmerman's lawyers/Caneycreekfa...

You seem to think the "root cause" is that these troubled black youths are poor and disadvnatged in some way. When in fact in this land of opportunity they are provided an education and the freedom to make their own decisions about the direction they take in life. They are actually provided more opportunities for college and employment based solely on their skin color or gender than white males. I was simply pointing out to you that the root cause is the way these kids are raised without moral guidelines and the decisions they have freely made with the direction they choose in life which in many cases leads them down a road of gangs, drugs, lawlessnes and incarceration or death.

I also wanted to point out that mr. Zimmerman isn't considered an "idiot" yet as he hasn't had his day in court. We don't know if he is guilty or not. Though you seemed to have joined the lynch mob bandwagon with your comments. I also am disappointed in the president, the black community and liberal left actions including the misinformation by the left wing news organizations that helped inflame this issue for what gain? Some on the left should be arrested for their participation in a bounty for mr. Zimmerman dead or alive and for providing an address of an inocent elderly couple and mr. Zimmermans address as well. These people need to be held accountable so that a message is sent that lynch mob behavior will not be tolerated. How do their actions and words differentiate them from lynchings of blacks in the deep south before 1970?

As usual you seem to be incapable of any common sence or reason which is expected of the liberal left.

New Message
Please login to post a reply