HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

MiningJunkie - Not Potential

posted on Sep 05, 2007 06:53PM

MiningJunkie, if you have read any of my posts previous, you will have seen that I have responded to this same post on the SH BB's.

I suspect that the majority of posters here on the new forum are investors as compared to traders. (I may be mistaken) Having said that, whether an investor or trader, speculation is part of the game (especially now as we all wait results).

Speculation becomes a lesser degree of speculation when DD is performed. Your post is a little less speculative by virtue of you consulting numerous geologists.

Understanding that this is all speculation, I would like to ask you some questions pertaining to your post:

1) Was your assumption of "10MM tonnes of rock" your assumption or the geologists based upon stike length and width provided in the press release?

2) Is it your assumption "that the market cap of a new discovery should be in the 10-20% range of insitu value" or is this an industry standard?

3) What is the definition of "wide open" beyond 500 meters?

To carry this speculation a little further, I am going to go out on a limb and SPECULATE that hole 01 & 02 will have an average width of 38 meters with cooper grading 4%+ and nickel 1.25%+. Therefore, my speculative value per NOT share fully dilluted is higher than yours. Hope I'm Right.

Speculation is all fun and games until somebody loses an...

GLTA

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply