HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

double eagle, legal ownership

posted on Sep 07, 2007 05:17PM

hello folks,

i have a fairly large number of shares, i bought last year on the windfall lake find. that is why i own the shares to this day, i am hoping that windfall is like the red lake district that birthed goldcorp. red lake was initially a misunderstood district, worked over a lot with mediocre mines (compared to what goldcorp became). the fractured nature of the zones on the property took a long time to understand. maybe noront will be the one to unlock windfall.

now to the recent pleasant bonus, double eagle. as i said in an earlier message, 5% cu, will make this a major mover for the share value. 3% over a big area will also be nice but, 5% will set the rockets going if over a large area. since i have not focused on double eagle who knows what the legal ownership situation is for double eagle.

is double eagle wholly owned if they pay out enough to buy out the earlier owners ?, any royalties to others?, any old owners of the property that might suddenly appear with their hand out???

regards,

jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply