HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Bought because of Windfall last winter. Now hold 39000shrs @.43. I too am very tempted to sell and take my stake off table and ride the profit. Probably makes sense, but I am a gambler. Most gambles are based on odds and odds are based on info, facts, anything that can influence one's thinking in regards to where to place their bets and either hold or fold.

I have read and followed Not for the past 10 months. My original gut feeling was why would anyone commit $15,000,000.00 dollars for exploration unless they were reasonaly confident with their investment. At that time is was basically for Windfall. Recent happenings at McFauld's is simply a huge bonus. I may be naive to this mining stuff and investment in such but I truly think that the odds are in my favour.

I truly appreciate all those more informed and knowledgeable than myself and thank them for their encouragement over the past few months, especially the lst six weeks. I also love hearing some of the rediculous nonsense that the bashers have to offer, it re-inforces my beleif that we are onto something BIG.

Thanks and GLTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply