HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Well said Misfit and you didn't miss a thing. When the upswing began later in the day I thought for sure it was based on rumor and that we could quite possibly get more news. That was the only way in my mind's eye that could have caused the momentum shift but it sure was pretty. At that time i was barking at a sniper when it turned up. I won the argument. 10 cents is a good thing. 
You are right about the 1.99 tag. One of the most difficult numbers to get by. I've sat at 1.99 several times and I can tell you there were times i wished it didn't exist. But we got by it no problem so that tells me the momentum is there for morning. 
I bet right now there are potential buyers hoping it turns down for a while in the morning so they could jump in. So I am happy that some longs are still long although i don't blame anyone for taking a profit especially when I think about the animal I became in attempting to obtain more funds for more shares. I even considered theft in my search for a little more cash. LOL 

Another great day folks. The volume says tomorrow will be the same.......Look out 2.50.......Don
New Message
Please login to post a reply