HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello, NOT faithful........Cans... here

posted on Sep 12, 2007 01:19PM

Hello not longs, and newbies,

Wow! What a week we are having. I have been reading all posts here, but haven't had the time to get registered.......thought it was more complicated than it is.....easy actually.

Now the important stuff.

The following information is only valuable if you trust that I am telling you the details accurately and truthfully. Hopefully my reputation from Stockhouse will allow you to believe me because I think that what I learned today will be worth thousands of dollars [maybe millions to some] to all of us.

I spoke with Richard Nemis about 45 minutes ago. I was interested to find out if it was true, as a couple of posters said yesterday, that he said the stock would be $10.00 by Christmas. His answer was, "that's not my style". He went on to say, "I don't know where the share price will go, but I can tell you the Double Eagle project discovery is very significant.

I then asked him about the ramp permit .....he is confident they will have it soon.....they are having a board of directors meeting on Monday to discuss final details to get it. I asked if they will still be able to start the ramp this year [this has been a concern of mine] and he said "yes". But here is what I think is the really important part. Without me saying anything further, he changed the subject back to Double Eagle and said, "keep your eye on this project....[this part he said with emphasis and fervour]..."this is the most significant discovery in Canada right now."

I believe he was trying to tell me as strongly as he could, just how good Double Eagle is, without telling me any of the details that he can't tell me. Who knows, maybe he has knowledge that #6 and or #7 etc. holes are coming up with excellent looking core as well, or some other details that were behind his strong statement.

Bottom line for me, and the boss [wife....bless her heart for believing in me and letting me see this through] is that...We ain't sellin' any shares nohow!

Regards, Canseco

Sep 12, 2007 01:30PM

Sep 12, 2007 01:47PM

Sep 12, 2007 02:16PM

Sep 13, 2007 07:18AM

Sep 13, 2007 07:31AM

Sep 13, 2007 07:40AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply