HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Question for the Brotherhood

posted on Sep 12, 2007 08:20PM

At this point, I am certainly caught up in the emotion, Euphoria of the moment.

I would appreciate some sound reasoning from the group of what I believe to be a brotherhood. (not discounting the sisters in the house)

As most of you longs know, I am truly long on NOT. I have been averaging up over the past few days (average cost of approx. $0.76) and have accumulated approximately 500K shares.

My question is this: When hole 5 assays are released and they are good to great (which I truly believe that they will be) what are the  majority of you going to do?

I might be ignorant in assuming that our actions (as retail investors)upon release of these assays will not have a major impact on share price valuation. (MiningJunkie's holding's might be an exception to the rule - only kidding MJ)

Am I wrong in my assumption.

If any of you are inclined to share your thoughts and rationale either with the board or via inbox on Stockhouse, I would be most appreciative and treats are on me when we congregate at a southern destination as selected by Bravekind.

Thanks in advance,

Milsy1

And for the last time, good night!

New Message
Please login to post a reply